MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: First Post Not Appearing on new page until someone else posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have some friends on my forum bringing up this problem. I have never ran into it before but this is what they're saying is happening.

They're saying that when someone's post starts a new page, the post count will show that it did but until someone else posts in the thread, the first post on that new page is hidden.

So basically if you view the thread and there was a new post that started a new page, it'll just stop at the previous page until someone else makes a post, you won't be able to edit it either because the post isn't even there for you to click on.

I'm not even sure how to tackle this since I've never came across it before. Any help will be appreciated. I am still digging for clues so any help is awesome.
have they tried refreshing the page after posting, have you been able to replicate the problem you self, maybe a url and a test account would be handy here.
I don't think this occurs for everyone since only a couple of people have mentioned it, but I think I'll try to replicate it in someway to see what it is. I'll report back anything.

It seems this problem only happens sometimes since I had one of the guys that brought it up try it and it was fine. It might just be our forum getting overloaded at times. Thanks anyways guys.