MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Not copyright:@
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
removed not copyright and a thief because my site www.forumower.com this site removed:@
Huh? I don't see any similarity, other than the domain name...so how is he a thief??
normaly forumower is my domain but this boy thief my domain is www.forumower.com and his domain is REMOVED
best regards
Thanks for reporting the improperly copyright board, but we can't do anything about the domain problem. I'd venture to say you can't do much yourself.
If you didn't want anyone else to have the same name, you should have bought all the extensions when you got the .com! He didn't steal that .net. He had to pay for it!
Yeah like someone registered dennistt.com Toungue
Yeah, you might have a similar address but I don't think that counts as stealing unless their website is also the same as yours.
Someone registered my last name and it's for sale for $300! yeah, right! There are ways to work around that without having to pay much! Dang greedy bastages! LOL
judel Wrote:Someone registered my last name and it's for sale for $300! yeah, right! There are ways to work around that without having to pay much! Dang greedy bastages! LOL

ie. wait 20 years until they finally realize they won't sell the domain Toungue
judel Wrote:If you didn't want anyone else to have the same name, you should have bought all the extensions when you got the .com!

Agreed.

Like me Toungue
I got metalgearforums.com/net/org/.co.uk

If a domain is available then anyone can purchase it legally, surely?
Pages: 1 2