MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Strange MyAlerts Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Everything has gone white and weird colored. [Image: iZuQD7U.png]

How can I fix this? I never edited or changed anything, randomly out of nowhere it just wrecked itself.
Did you install any plugin or do theme modification lately?
Looks like you need to update the CSS. This doesn't just happen "randomly". Alter the colour of the text in alerts.css.
It did happen randomly. I installed a few other plugins, but none of which should have effected MyAlerts.

- Additional usergroups on profile
- Reputation reports
- MySubscriptions
- Repeat Report

All I've added recently. I never edited or changed any code etc.
Unless any of them touch the stylesheets at all, it can't of "just happened".
(2013-04-23, 06:48 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Unless any of them touch the stylesheets at all, it can't of "just happened".

I promise on my life it just happened out of nowhere. No other admins touched anything either and none of them touch/effect MyAlerts.

I've fixed it now by changing the color text, I'm just trying to prevent this happening again.
That's... odd. It definitely shouldn't change unless it's manually changed or some other plugin tries to change it.
http://chitnchat.net/showthread.php?tid=...90#pid4490

Have a look at this thread. It is very strange and glitchy. The error is only for some people and is on and off.

Ideas? I've had to fix it 3 times now.. it keeps editing itself without me touching ANYTHING.

EDIT: So now whenever some people click on alerts, the dropdown menu opens and closes itself.. this is very, very strange.
Clean up your headerinclude - for example, right now you are loading jQuery 4 times.

Once that is in order test again.
(2013-04-24, 06:36 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Clean up your headerinclude - for example, right now you are loading jQuery 4 times.

Once that is in order test again.

How do I go about this? Sorry.
Pages: 1 2