MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where can I find information on what templates have been changed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Couldn't find any information on this. What has been changed? I've already noticed that my CSS for limiting the width of images is not working.
If you open the template list of your theme the titles appearing in green are changed.

[Image: XGdJWsX.png]

Click on "Options" at the right of the changed template and select "Diff Report" and you will get what is changed.
Cheers, mate. For future reference, is there a way to know what templates are being changed before upgrading? I see a list of bug fixes and features for each version released, but unless I'm missing something, I can't see any information on the templates (or the CSS...not sure if that has been changed, either).
Open the default theme file "mybb_theme.xml" located in the installation package (upload/install/resource/mybb_theme.xml) from both old and new version and compare with text file comparison utilities (like DiffNow).
There is list on the docs page (linked in the announcement): http://docs.mybb.com/1610.html
Ahh yes, I missed that. Thanks.