MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Business Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
@ Jag100 - We'd love to have you on as a beta tester for the theme, however we are really looking to supply the licenses to those with an active community that is in full development. If you have another community, please feel free to PM it to me and I will be more than happy to discuss this with you! Smile

@ turpentine - Shoot me a PM with the community and general information (name, e-mail etc) and we'll get you one of those licenses!
Looks good, We would be interested. We have an old board (currently closed) with around 2,500 members that we are about to redesign and relaunch with full network marketing in the next week or so. We are currently moving it to a new server and transfering it to MyBB
@ GFN - Let me know when you're looking to re-launch the community, we'll save a license for you Smile. Simply PM me with your name, e-mail and the URL of the community.

All the best,

Jonathan
O.o ill have a go at it put me in.
@ Rune - Same as above, PM me your name, e-mail and the URL to your community Smile.
Quote:@ GFN - Let me know when you're looking to re-launch the community, we'll save a license for you . Simply PM me with your name, e-mail and the URL of the community.

Hi Jonathan

Thank you very much for the offer, its a nice template. I will send you a PM now Smile
Has 10 been reached yet? If not I am interested.
Currently, 8 of the licenses are still available. Please keep in mind, however, we are looking for semi-active to active forums, not those that have been recently launched or are under construction.

It's nothing personal against those that are working on their forums and preparing them for launch, however, we want to be able to test the theme in a live environment that is active and has members visiting and posting on a consistent basis.

Those that provide us with the testing we need will in turn receive full support on the theme and discounts on future theme releases for MyBB. We will also provide additional services, though at this time, the services are not yet public and are still in the alpha phase (for lack of a better term) Smile.

To those that have already PM'ed me, I will be responding as soon as I can. I am in the process of moving to a new city so my response times are a bit delayed. I am having to relocate 100%, which means moving my belongings and setup new power, connections etc Smile.
Pages: 1 2