MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: <snip> is recruiting.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<snip>

Vegaforums sole aim is to connect everybody in everything under the motto of life, chat and fun. At the moment we are looking for several active staff to help get VF off the ground to create a unique online community.

I (the owner) is dedicated to it for the next coming 6 months full time (12 hours a day) to keep improving, promoting it and getting it active. VF went through a lot of improvements since its launched past week including features, design and activity.

We currently have in a week about 70 members, 500 threads and 1000 posts; we have been focusing more on improving the forum for better user experience.

Please PM me if you are interested in being part of VF tight-knit team or add me on skype moe-atallah or you can always pm me on VF (LordPrignle).

Note: At the moment staff are not paid, however when VF starts earning money through upgrades, donations or sticky threads I will be sharing that money with fellow VF staff.

Best Regards,
VF Owner
You don't have the MyBB copyright anywhere.
Any websites involved must meet the support eligibility requirements.