MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: urgent:ONLY ADMIN CP WORKS..NOT THE FORUM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My forum, click here does not work..even though installation was successful..the problem i guess is with theme n template installation (as shown below during installation)... however Admin CP does work... can the problem b solved using Admin CP....

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /www/110mb.com/r/l/a/_/_/_/_/_/rla/htdocs/mybb/inc/class_xml.php on line 142

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /www/110mb.com/r/l/a/_/_/_/_/_/rla/htdocs/mybb/inc/class_xml.php on line 142

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /www/110mb.com/r/l/a/_/_/_/_/_/rla/htdocs/mybb/install/index.php on line 520

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /www/110mb.com/r/l/a/_/_/_/_/_/rla/htdocs/mybb/admin/adminfunctions.php on line 1739

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /www/110mb.com/r/l/a/_/_/_/_/_/rla/htdocs/mybb/admin/adminfunctions.php on line 1739

The default theme and template sets have been successfully inserted. Click Next to configure the basic options for your board.
Sad
If you don't have anything on your forum, I'd suggest that you reinstall. Make sure install/resources/mybb_theme.xml is uploaded and not corrupted on your server.
DennisTT Wrote:If you don't have anything on your forum, I'd suggest that you reinstall. Make sure install/resources/mybb_theme.xml is uploaded and not corrupted on your server.

Thanks a lot mate... it worked!!!