MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i installed mybb 1610 but default theme not working (other themes too)

cache folder and theme folder given 777 permissions

www.seteka.com/f/

please help me
Sometimes this can be fixed with just few steps. Go to your theme -> global.css -> click on it -> and re-save it. That might fix your problem Smile
(2013-04-26, 11:29 AM)Jovan J. Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes this can be fixed with just few steps. Go to your theme -> global.css -> click on it -> and re-save it. That might fix your problem Smile

saved. but not working Sad
(2013-04-26, 11:31 AM)isurangait Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-26, 11:29 AM)Jovan J. Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes this can be fixed with just few steps. Go to your theme -> global.css -> click on it -> and re-save it. That might fix your problem Smile

Did you tried some other theme maybe? If not, can you do that so we can see does it works with other one.
http://seteka.com/f/cache/themes/theme1/global.css

my global.css is not found. but it showing in FTP

(2013-04-26, 11:34 AM)Jovan J. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-26, 11:31 AM)isurangait Wrote: [ -> ]

Did you tried some other theme maybe? If not, can you do that so we can see does it works with other one.

no this is first time installation
Really strange. Can you try other theme?

Edit: Ok, if this is a first installation, can you please post your FTP and ACP details in Private Inquiries forums, so some of staff members can take a look and fix your problem.
(2013-04-26, 11:36 AM)Jovan J. Wrote: [ -> ]Really strange. Can you try other theme?

installed another theme. both not working.

i can not delete[/size] any folders in cache/themes directory

(2013-04-26, 11:36 AM)Jovan J. Wrote: [ -> ]Really strange. Can you try other theme?

Edit: Ok, if this is a first installation, can you please post your FTP and ACP details in Private Inquiries forums, so some of staff members can take a look and fix your problem.

posted. please help for it

http://community.mybb.com/thread-138312.html