MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'd just be careful with those thin fonts. They can get pretty unreadable on Windows.
I do like the current Audentio design better. This one just reminds me too much of a run-of-the-mill business template you can buy for $15 at ThemeForest or a similar marketplace. I don't know how to put it, but it just doesn't seem genuine.
I agree, I like the current one better.
Well we have to try to sell ourselves to potential customers, and if they see harsh blues and bad fonts/alignment it might send them somewhere else. Even if it looks like a stock theme, it was designed by us so we have a better chance of getting clients that want something like that.
(2013-04-27, 08:49 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]I do like the current Audentio design better. This one just reminds me too much of a run-of-the-mill business template you can buy for $15 at ThemeForest or a similar marketplace. I don't know how to put it, but it just doesn't seem genuine.

I was trying to figure out how to say the same exact thing you said. Wink
The themes on themeforest are of top quality. Getting a submission there is very difficult. Comparing this design to one which could be found on themeforest, which I also would do, is a compliment Smile Nice design, Eric.
Pages: 1 2