MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I need help regarding log in issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear i have 2 problems. To avoid making multiple threads i am stating both is same thread.

1. I/users cant log in by clicking on login button/link. However if we right click and open link in new window/tab and then log in it works fine.
I change theme of my forum just today, earlier it was basic MyBB theme. it might be because of this ?????
When i revert to default theme it does not work. it stays same.

Quote:Forum link : http://www.youthsden.com
Test account : raza
test account PW : google

2. New register users are facing difficulty while registering. They are facing this error. It is not always but most of the times.
Quote:You don't have permission to access /member.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Kindly tell me what can be the possible solution to these problems.
Any help please ???
These things are wrecking my forum Sad
Hello Anaar.

When I clicked the login link I had no issues. Perhaps your users do not have Javascript enabled, which is necessary for the login link to turn into the input boxes.

Also, if users are receiving this error:
You don't have permission to access /member.php on this server.
Make sure that member.php (in the root of your MyBB install) is CHMOD'd to 644

chmod 644 /path/to/mybb/member.php
Dear I am a bit newbie so can you please explain me a little bit where to enable Java script and from where i can do/check this ??
Make sure that member.php (in the root of your MyBB install) is CHMOD'd to 644

Now i am facing another problem, do i need to make another thread ??
Well this problem is when i click on this link of my forum
http://www.youthsden.com/index.php
I get this error
[Image: 34t3cxf.png]
Rest all link s are working fine Sad
CHMOD of a file needs to be checked through ftp or file manager at web host panel.
above SQL error appears to be from a recently added plugin.
I am really grateful for your help, i disabled a plugin and now it is working excellent.
Login problem also got solved.