MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Avatar Upload error code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I know that some threads mentioned the directory being a problem and some threads mentioned putting 777 somewhere. I'm a newbie and I'm having major major issues with avatar uploads right now.

Problem: We are receiving a message saying that 'The avatar Url is not correct. Try a valid URL' (or something Similar) or when we try and upload it just says that the upload failed.

Error messages: When uploading:

The following errors were encountered:

The file upload failed. Please choose a valid file and try again.

When using URL:

The following errors were encountered:

The URL you entered for your avatar does not appear to be valid. Please ensure you enter a valid URL.

Site URL: http://addictingflasharcadegames.com/sty.../index.php

Tester account: Username: Advertising Guest
Password: Tester

Other: It's not just me that's having trouble uploading and it's been going on for a couple of days now. 100Kb files are around and the images are perfectly in the HxW perimeters. Please please reply with a detailed description of what I am to do if it is the 777 thing.

Thank you very much to anyone who's going to help me out here.

UPDATE:

777 has been attributed to the file name apparently but we still have the same problem. Please Help! I'm going insane here!
Your username no longer has the correct password.
Sorry, I actually sorted it out. It was something to do with the site. We didn't have enough space and our host made a mistake. Thank you for coming by and checking it out anyway.