MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [$$] Need a custom MyBB Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm in need of a plugin that can allow users to enable/disable TabbedMenu by Labrocca via their UserCP, as some members love tabs and it's making others unhappy. I will be paying via Paypal and will pay half of the price we agree when you start and the rest after I've seen it working on my forum.

Please let me know via PM if you're interested.
You could always just make a copy of the theme and get users to choose the non tabbed variant. fairly easy to do and needs no plugin Toungue

PMing
(2013-04-27, 07:15 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]You could always just make a copy of the theme and get users to choose the non tabbed variant. fairly easy to do and needs no plugin Toungue

PMing

I thought about that, but it'd be easier imho to just select via CP if a user wants tabs or not.

Replied to your PM.
Ok.
just an idea to the developers -: may be achieved through toggling style (using jQuery)
#menutabs {display: none;}
div[id^=tabmenu] {display: block;}
Yes a toggle, not so sure if it has to be jquery though Big Grin
If you know, then Ethan's MyTabs has the ability of allow users to alter Tab settings. You might wanna try that. If not, good luck finding an author.