MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Icon display unread post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys!

Here's my problem, every time i read a post and return back to the index page, the forum icon where the post belongs display it as unread, even i've read it. This happening only with specific forums and threads though. Do you know a way which i can fix that?

(MyBB version: 1.6.10)

Thanks in advance...
Are there alot of posts in that forum? There might be more unread posts in there than just the first one.
(2013-04-27, 11:18 AM)Exze Wrote: [ -> ]Are there alot of posts in that forum? There might be more unread posts in there than just the first one.

It's not that, i already checked it many times.
Try marking the forum as "read" and see if that fixes it.

You can usually do that just by clicking the icon next to the forum that shows it as unread.
(2013-04-27, 11:04 PM)HermXIV Wrote: [ -> ]Try marking the forum as "read" and see if that fixes it.

You can usually do that just by clicking the icon next to the forum that shows it as unread.

That is not solving the problem itself though. Supposed that everytime i reading a thread in a forum, this turn as read and not to remain as unread.
So, anyone to help me please?
Please provide a link to your website.
(2013-05-02, 11:28 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Please provide a link to your website.

Sorry for my late reply guys.

Here: http://www.totalwarhellas.com/index.php
Someone plz?
^ I could not see any abnormality in the icons behavior (checked both index & forum display)
icon on the index page should change when you have read all topics of the forum or when you mark forum as read.
Pages: 1 2