MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyPlugins v1.0.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
nice but mybb realy need option to uninstall plugin with one click
Hello Jones,

Any update on the progress of the API? I really like the plugin and I have never tried it but I like the screenshots. Thx :-)
No, I'm working on updating my other plugins atm. Before I can update MyPlugins I'd need to write a wp plugin for my page so it'll take some time.
Ok Jones... Thx for the quick reply :-)
Great! Just found the update in my control panel. Installed it right away (I couldn't get it to work last time) and got greeted with this:

Warning [2] Illegal offset type - Line: 116 - File: inc/plugins/jones/core/AdminModules.php PHP 5.5.22 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/jones/core/AdminModules.php 116 errorHandler->error
[PHP] JB_AdminModules::myplugins_actions
/inc/class_plugins.php 133 call_user_func_array
/admin/modules/myplugins/module_meta.php 42 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/admin/index.php 678 myplugins_action_handler
Warning [2] Illegal offset type - Line: 116 - File: inc/plugins/jones/core/AdminModules.php PHP 5.5.22 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/jones/core/AdminModules.php 116 errorHandler->error
[PHP] JB_AdminModules::myplugins_actions
/inc/class_plugins.php 133 call_user_func_array
/admin/modules/myplugins/module_meta.php 42 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/admin/index.php 678 myplugins_action_handler

I only get that warning on this page /forum/admin/index.php?module=myplugins ...

Any suggestions? Thank you for your great work!

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius
As you mentioned this is related to MyPlugins and not MyBot. I've moved your post because of that to the correct thread. However MyPlugins has some known issue anyways as it hasn't been updated since I've moved my site to Wordpress. And without that MyPlugins is mainly a list of plugins anyways. I'll try to look at it but it hasn't any priority to me.

It's related to this line: https://github.com/JN-Jones/JonesCore/bl...s.php#L116 but I can't look at it now.

For now just deactivate MyPlugins and access the subpages direclty (eg MyBot settings are located at Users -> MyBot).
Pages: 1 2 3