MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyPlugins v1.0.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
MyPlugins by Jones

Description
This plugin collects a few information about my plugins and displays them in a nice way. For example you can see which template should be changed or view all settings in one place. Furthermore you can download and update all plugins from JonesBoard with one click.

Note
As JonesBoard moved recently to WordPress MyPlugins won't be able to call it's API. So you won't be able to install Plugins from your ACP or get notifications for Updates.

Screenshots
Plugin Listing:
[attachment=29221]
Settings:
[attachment=29223]
Templates:
[attachment=29225]
Download:
[attachment=29222]
Anonymous Statistics:
[attachment=29224]
The Wiki module with MyPlugins:
[attachment=29226]

Installation
Just upload all files into your forum and activate it in the ACP.
Steps to do this

Download, Support and Contact
Downloads: Support: here or in my forum

HowTo update
  • 1.0 -> 1.0.1

• Update
    • Just upload the new files
  • 1.0.1 -> 1.0.2

• 1.0.2 was only an update to get MyPlugins work with MyBB 1.8
    • Just upload the new files

Note about 1.6/1.8

1.0.1 was the last version for 1.6 and can be downloaded on the old Mods Site.
nice but mybb realy need option to uninstall plugin with one click
I think you mean with removing all files? I'll can take a look into this but there is nowhere a list of files which need to be removed.
i talk generaly option in admin panel to uninstall plugin with one click, its realy goes me mad to search plugin files all over ftp files
Finally out! Great work Jones, some of the ideas you've built in MyPlugins so far should be implemented in the core IMHO Big Grin
(2013-05-07, 08:40 AM)bizzarela Wrote: [ -> ]i talk generaly option in admin panel to uninstall plugin with one click, its realy goes me mad to search plugin files all over ftp files
As I said: I like the idea and will look into it.

(2013-05-07, 11:48 AM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Finally out! Great work Jones, some of the ideas you've built in MyPlugins so far should be implemented in the core IMHO Big Grin

Yeah but that won't happen as other plugins have different structure Wink not every plugin changes templates in their activate method etc
Version 1.0.1 released, which fixes a small bug in the settings module
I'm gonna try this one for sure Smile .
hmm I installed this but overview shows with only the myplugins installed.
Settings page is blank apart from a save button and the template changes is empty as well.

Any ideas?
Have you installed any other plugins from me and which?
Pages: 1 2 3