MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Creating a Mybb Forum using 000webhost.(Detailed and easy to understand)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Free web hosts tend to have issues with uptimes. If the file permissions are correct and all files are uploaded, it is a host issue.
(2014-11-04, 10:29 PM)k1R@ Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure all files are uploaded and make sure the install folder is in there too.

Yes, everything is there. I have checked multiple times. I even tried making a new site, but it still does not work. Could it be because I am using an updated version of MyBB?
It has nothing to do with using an updated version of MyBB. It has to do with 000webhost being a bad host. My suggestion is to find a paid host.
(2014-11-05, 07:23 AM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]It has nothing to do with using an updated version of MyBB.  It has to do with 000webhost being a bad host.  My suggestion is to find a paid host.

I would, but I have no source of income, as I am only 15 and do not have a job or get an allowance.
Icyboards is a good site for hosting.
nice tutorial but 000webhost has CPU limit you can't send high traffic if you are using free service.
(2014-11-10, 07:02 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Icyboards is a good site for hosting.

I tried icyboards once, but they do not let users change anything really.
(2014-11-27, 07:21 AM)ShawnReynolds Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-10, 07:02 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Icyboards is a good site for hosting.

I tried icyboards once, but they do not let users change anything really.

You know why? Cause many website hosting company's do use cronjobs, and to get that you need your own vps otherwise you take complete controlling of the hosting company.

So this is the best option to get...
Pages: 1 2