MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Not sure what to do with my forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://aioforums.net is my forum I opened sometime in mid Feb. I closed it around the end of March for school and just opened it yesterday. It's inactive but I like the theme and the forum period but I really don't know how to improve it. I'm lost at what to do with it now. Leefish has really helped me a ton with it and I wouldn't want to just quit now after all of that work. I just want to continue with the forum but I don't know how.

I've considered paid posters but I don't know if that will make the forum look good from an outside perspective. Many people consider it cheap and unattractive. Just not sure what else I could do. I've wanted to reorganize the forum structure but I can't think of any other way to do so. I've thought about a new theme but after all of the work Leefish has done on the current one to perfect it I don't want to waste money. I think restructuring the forums would be best but I need help as I can't think of a new way to do it.

Any tips are appreciated. Smile
Honestly, if there's one thing I regret doing, it was using a post exchange site. Sure, I got posts. But the users never stayed. So, I don't know -- I wouldn't recommend that unless it's private and you have some confidence that the person might stay on your board anyways.
well, forum is in english, sure you can have much more visits than me.