MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't stay logged in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I've recently installed MyBB to use for a forum on my site and started having issues with logging in today. Can't log into the forums at all, redirects me back to the front page logged out, can't use the panel besides the first page either. I've read all the topics I could find about the cookie settings and did set the following:

www.mctowns-smp.com/forums

cookieDomain = ".www.mctowns-smp.com";
cookiePath = "/forums/";
cookiePrefix = "";

But the problem is still existing and I am completely unable to use the forums.
cookie domain should be .mctowns-smp.com (see sticky topic about this)
(2013-04-29, 03:55 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]cookie domain should be .mctowns-smp.com (see sticky topic about this)

Ah, I wasn't even paying much attention to that line, since that's what generated by default... Thank you!
This is just like the problem I m having with some users, except my cookie is set properly...
I fixed it and it was working just fine for a couple of days... Now it's happening again. Can't log out or use the Admin Panel "Invalid administration session"
(2013-05-10, 03:15 PM)Pot Wrote: [ -> ]I fixed it and it was working just fine for a couple of days... Now it's happening again. Can't log out or use the Admin Panel "Invalid administration session"

Try what you did again.

This time go into your admin pannel and make sure everything is right in:

ACP => Configuration => General Configuration