MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Password Isn't there on registering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I recently noticed that the password box isn't their when signing up too my website.

I change themes and this didn't make a difference, I'm not sure why this has happened but I hope you guys can help me fix this please.

My website: www.justfifa.co.uk
Thank you
I see the password box fine when I click login (currently I see the default theme...)
Yes its fine then but when you click "register" and look below email their isn't any box to input a password.
admin panel >> configuration >> settings >> User Registration and Profile Options >> Registration Method
is it set to send random password ?
Oh right. Hmm. Is the template the original? have you tried running with all plugins disabled?
Yes it works with all plugins disabled, How do I find out what plugin this is affecting the password box not too show?.

Thank you Lee
checked it just now (user name mmmmm)
Quote:A random password has been generated and sent to your email address. Before you can login on these forums, you will need to check your email for this password.
I've re-enabled all the plugins and now it works without the error?.

Can you check on your side if the box is still there upon regiestering please
^ now password field is appearing. delete newly registered user mmmmm
however, as an administrator you can check it yourself without logging out
Thanks you for signing up. I deleted the username for you:')