MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: posthash missing since 1610 upgrade recently.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since we did the upgrade the attachments are not being generated a posthash.
I have checked the Showthread, Newthread and Newreply.php files and all looks ok.

Any Ideas??
This function was removed. Is it causing a problem for you?
(2013-04-29, 12:19 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]This function was removed. Is it causing a problem for you?

Yes it seems to be, as we are seeing random attachments disappearing and leaving a different "attachment number" in it's place, or in one case some pics from one post somehow attached to a different post.
At the moment I have been using the method described in <thread-77971-post-954198.html#pid954198> and generating posthashes in mysql which seems to solve the problem but is not the best way.
(2013-04-29, 12:41 PM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using Tapatalk? https://support.tapatalk.com/threads/com...-10.18169/

Good question StefanT, I do know that at least 2 of the affected posters are of the Fruity varietyBig Grin. I'll update the plugin and see what happens.
it's bedtime here so will update in the morning. Thanks.

Hi Guy's
I've updated the Tapatalk plugin and so far so good. At least one of the Tapatalk users has posted with an attachment and all's well with that.

StefanT you rock.

Thanks again