MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Moderation Tool and issue with attachments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have a problem after upgrading MyBB script to v. 1.6.10.

New attachments (those added after upgrade) are removed from posts when either admin or mod will use one of the Custom Moderation Tool with "Add New Reply" function (I have two - one "Separate and move selected posts" and second: "Move selected topics to another subforum").

It doesn't matter on which posts/topics I will use this tools - all new atachments disappear, although they still physically exist on the server. Morover, I noticed one strange phenomenon - after separating or moving selected post or topics by CMT attachments change their owner (either to admin or mod - depends on person who uses CMT) and they are assigned to the last post extra-added by CMT.

So....each use of CMT with "Add new reply" causes changes in PID and UID columns in MySQL's attachments table.

Does anyone experience similar issue or might know how to solve this problem?
I am sorry, but i've one question, do you use Tapatalk plugin?
Yes, but uninstalling does not help.
Try updating your Tapatalk plugin to latest version, they had some issue with our attachment.

http://support.tapatalk.com/threads/tapa...post-93829

Quote:Version 3.4.2 released

Update note:

Fix can't upload attachment when post thread on mybb version 1.6.10.
Fix a smart banner issue .
I have the newest version Smile

I would appreciate, if anyone could check this problem.
Please post your FTP and Admin CP login details in Private Inquiries forums, and someone from team will help you.