MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wheres the footer file?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need to add something at the footer, what folder is it in? lol.
im new to myBB im tierd of phpbb, and all the other ones.
I like mybb its lookin a lot like VB or IPB its nice Smile
Admin CP -> Templates -> Modify / Delete -> *The template set* (Default template set) -> footer
Confused lol.
Templates are contained inside the database, so you must enter your Admin CP, scroll down the menu until you find the Templates menu group, click on Modify / Delete, click the Expand button on your styles template set, and then find the "footer" template and click on it's title or click the "Edit" button next to it.
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:Templates are contained inside the database, so you must enter your Admin CP, scroll down the menu until you find the Templates menu group, click on Modify / Delete, click the Expand button on your styles template set, and then find the "footer" template and click on it's title or click the "Edit" button next to it.
Thanks dude, that was helpful now heres one other question.
Where do I upload theme stuff and how to I install themes?
DJCheezy Wrote:
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:Templates are contained inside the database, so you must enter your Admin CP, scroll down the menu until you find the Templates menu group, click on Modify / Delete, click the Expand button on your styles template set, and then find the "footer" template and click on it's title or click the "Edit" button next to it.
Thanks dude, that was helpful now heres one other question.
Where do I upload theme stuff and how to I install themes?

[Wiki: Templates_and_Themes] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)

Read the wiki fully please.