MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What should I do with my domain?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
YouTube = YouTube. It's a trademark.
Perhaps I tried to explain one such issue to other guy few months ago along with others about how YouTube's (it was related to YT as well) trademark was infringing but apparently others told that we were just scaring the guy off.

Well, as for you OP, try to sell it. I'd be very careful if you proceed with using it. If you do, make sure it does fall within YouTube's Tos.
(2013-05-01, 01:30 AM)7uyk Wrote: [ -> ]Not like... Hosting videos, more like embedding them from youtube.

(2013-05-01, 01:30 AM)7uyk Wrote: [ -> ]Not like... Hosting videos, more like embedding them from youtube.

If you make a competing service under YouTube.us good luck with not getting a response from Google Wink.
I think that you were realy bored and buy domain with you don't know what to do. Big Grin Sell it to youtube
If you decide to sell the domain name which domain registrar do you currently use for the domain? Many offer market places (NameCheap, GoDaddy etc...) so you can list the domain for sale there, otherwise also add it at SEDO among other places.

Good luck again Wink.
Pages: 1 2