MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to convert form ipboard to mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hi i have ipboard 3.4.4 and i want to convert topics , posts attachments , forums and categories to mybb
what should i do ?
if you know php very well then you have to rewrite the conversion module for IPB and convert for MyBB 1.6.9

or hire an expert by posting at Requests/Services/Jobs section
(2013-04-30, 08:39 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]if you know php very well then you have to rewrite the conversion module for IPB and convert for MyBB 1.6.9

or hire an expert by posting at Requests/Services/Jobs section

it is free ?
^ sorry, it cannot be free as it is a huge complex task
You can try the BETA version of the IPB3 merge module, no guarantees on how well it's working though.

[attachment=29149]
(2013-04-30, 10:49 AM)Alan S. Wrote: [ -> ]You can try the BETA version of the IPB3 merge module, no guarantees on how well it's working though.
can you please help me with this as i dont even know where to begin with this?
^ have you installed MyBB ? merge system should be uploaded as a subfolder of MyBB.
(2013-06-09, 06:57 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ have you installed MyBB ? merge system should be uploaded as a subfolder of MyBB.
Yes i have it installed and it is uploaded i downloaded the ipb converter and uploaded it extracted it and renamed it to merge
http://www.xboxmodders.com/img/3edf9e.png
Pages: 1 2 3