MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Email Notification to Admin for all threads and replies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have successfully running Forum. Tested everthing is working fine. Now i have one big issue.
1) How to get the email if anybody start a new thread.
2) How to get the email if anybody reply to any existing thread.

One more : Say i subscribe for rss feeds of any forum, in that case i can get only thread but not the thing when somebody replies for that thread.

Its not possible to monitor the forum unless administrator is getting mails of each new thread and new reply.

Help me in solving this problem.
thanks
1) When you're veiwing a forum you can click the "Subscribe to forum" link and that'll email you everytime a new thread has been created.

2) All I know is that you can get a reply email sent to you if you aleady post in a thread and have subscribed to it.
I am using MyBB 1.1.1
When i make any new forum, i cant find any option "Subscribe to forum" link. (If there is some pls let me know where i can find it.

And if i have not posted but some other user did the post, in that case what do i do.
It's under the New Thread button at the top of a forum. Smile

[Image: 1163675650subscribe.jpg]
Okey you are talking about that. Let me check and will bug u again if have some question ..
Thanks
Okie Dokie Smile