MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Spray Wall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This plugin gives your users the ability to spray messages to a "wall" on your forum. Each message has random styling applied to it as if to appear spraypainted.

Features include:
  • moderator approval system
  • flood control
  • ability to customise what font each spray can appear with (size, weight, colour, position, etc.)
  • moderation of new sprays

You can download from the official mod website (when approved) here: NOT AVAILABLE, DOWNLOAD FROM GITHUB BELOW:

Or download the very latest version from GitHub here: https://github.com/Jazzza001/Spray-Wall/

I do not check the mods site or this thread as regularly as GitHub. Please use GitHub for any bugs, issues and suggestions. You may use the mod review system or this thread, but I can't guarantee I'll check it as quickly.
Thread approved and added link to the mods site.
bug when try install it only got blank page
(2013-05-05, 06:51 AM)bizzarela Wrote: [ -> ]bug when try install it only got blank page

Can you please provide me with your browser, PHP version, MyBB version and screenshot? Have you installed it, activated it and made sure you've configured it correctly?
lol always same question when plugin not works, version 1.6.9 plugin uploaded in ftp when click on install got redirect on blank page, after refresh page plugin still ask to install it
(2013-05-05, 10:47 AM)bizzarela Wrote: [ -> ]lol always same question when plugin not works, version 1.6.9 plugin uploaded in ftp when click on install got redirect on blank page, after refresh page plugin still ask to install it

It sounds like a PHP error. Can you please check the server error logs?
"line 438 problems" when i try activate
Fixed. I tested the plugin before releasing (learning from my previous mistakes) but the same bug occurred: it tried calling another plugin's function because I copied/pasted that code (because I actually have that plugin installed on my test forum).

GitHub updated, uploading new file to MyBB mod site and awaiting approval. Thanks for the bug report!
Installed from Github using "spraymaster" folder. No wall shows up! Advise please ! Using PHP Version 5.2.17, BB Version 1.6.10
(2013-10-07, 06:09 AM)Learning Wrote: [ -> ]Installed from Github using "spraymaster" folder. No wall shows up! Advise please ! Using PHP Version 5.2.17, BB Version 1.6.10

Have you enabled it through the ACP?
Do you get any errors in your server/Apache/PHP error logs?
Pages: 1 2