MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Users can't sign up with Chrome and IE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, users that try to sign up on my site using Google Crome and Internet Explorer. It takes them to the index page when they press submit it and it doesn't sign them up. How do I fix this?
give forum URL. if you are using GZip Page Compression then that is not working for some of Chrome browser users.
(2013-05-01, 05:52 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]give forum URL. if you are using GZip Page Compression then that is not working for some of Chrome browser users.

Ok it was off but now it's on, but what number do I put it to from 0-9?
^ if GZip Page Compression was OFF then please keep it in that position ! I have not suggested to turn it ON.
(2013-05-02, 04:16 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ if GZip Page Compression was OFF then please keep it in that position ! I have not suggested to turn it ON.

Ok it's still off, but what does that do? Also how do I get it to work so users that are using Google Chrome and Internet Explorer can sign up?
Please provide your forum url.
(2013-05-02, 12:48 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Please provide your forum url.

Ok; http://modzworld.x10.mx/
Hmm, the registration page looks like default, but your html is severely non compliant; maybe one of the not closed/incorrectly placed tags is breaking it in some browsers.
(2013-05-04, 07:52 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, the registration page looks like default, but your html is severely non compliant; maybe one of the not closed/incorrectly placed tags is breaking it in some browsers.

Ok, how would I fix that?
Pages: 1 2