MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GameStats integration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Someone could develop a way to get information from this site http://bf3stats.com/ to profile members and postbit exhibition
It should be pretty easy. I'll try to work on it today. Stay up to date via PM or skype (Valkyrie8699).

I'm actually gonna do battlelog. I think battlelog's the best.
(2013-05-02, 01:12 PM)AnonMagic528 Wrote: [ -> ]It should be pretty easy. I'll try to work on it today. Stay up to date via PM or skype (Valkyrie8699).

god bless u

I don´t speak english but i add and we can chat with text Big Grin
(2013-05-02, 02:15 PM)dthiago Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-05-02, 01:12 PM)AnonMagic528 Wrote: [ -> ]It should be pretty easy. I'll try to work on it today. Stay up to date via PM or skype (Valkyrie8699).

god bless u

I don´t speak english but i add and we can chat with text Big Grin

Alright, I'm pretty sure I have it done. But I need a website to test it out. I will be busy most of the day so i'll test it out when I get back.

It won't be the best right now. But I will make a V2 later on.
Oh thanks for the API. I may need that. I'm gonna try to work on it some more but I have work tomorrow. And I may be busy today.
(2013-05-03, 12:36 PM)AnonMagic528 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh thanks for the API. I may need that. I'm gonna try to work on it some more but I have work tomorrow. And I may be busy today.

ok...when u can contact me!