MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ACK! Please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes, I added the ob_start(); to global.php

judel Wrote:I wasn't aware that godaddy's free program gave you a mysql database?? I have one of my domains through that, and it's VERY basic!

You get freehosting if you buy a domain. In fact, I get 10 MySQL databases.

*Sorry for bump, I just had to say this, and I want to find out the problem Toungue*
Well at this point I can't really think of a solution aside of getting a new host. I still suspect that the forced ads are affecting the output of the forum.
DennisTT Wrote:Well at this point I can't really think of a solution aside of getting a new host. I still suspect that the forced ads are affecting the output of the forum.

Ahhhhh Sad.
You don't get 10 mysql databases with a free hosting with Godaddy!  That is their economy package.  I should know, since that's what I have. I can't imagine what package you have with them that's free with that many databases!  Yeah, I know you get free hosting with a domain...like I said, I have another domain with them and I get free hosting, but it's very basic (we're talking about a max of 5 web pages)!  So I don't know how you have a database with the free package! Hmmm.... You might need to upgrade to get rid of the ads or switch to another free host!
Problem has been resolved in IRC. Smile
It was a problem with GZip apparently.
Pages: 1 2