MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Delete the old posts from the forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i have this problem: I have moved all the forum to another website, and i was changed few things, and for sure delete all the posts. But google was indexing all the posts in the first day. Dodgy I was waiting for few time to get it deindexed, but nothing. They are showing in search results, and also on the webmaster tools. I think they are maybe in database, or don't know where. How can i find this posts and delete them definitivly? So they will go out from google, please help me.
If they are not available on your site (eg: you get a post not found error), just wait for Google to catch up and remove the dead links from their index. Nothing else you can d about it really.
you can request google to remove old site URLs at the google webmaster tools
This happens after i have install the seo plugin, so all threads from thread-128234812 was changed to url description, friendly url. And if i check threads with numbers they are still working, but redirect to new threads, what to do?
Just wait till Google update their index. If the URLs work, it's fine either way.