MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyShowcase Add-on Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I'm looking for a new Plugin which will work with the excellent MyShowcase mod by uber-talent paveman.

Basically I want to link a forum to each Showcase that I have, for example I have the following Showcases:

• Truck
• Car
• Bike

I also have three forums called Truck, Car & Bike.

When a user posts in one of the above forums, and has a Showcase within one of the above categories, a drop-down menu will appear showing each of these showcases. The user can then select them when posting, which will display a small box in the postbit with a link to the showcase along with its title and picture.

To clarify, if a user has three showcases in Truck, 2 in Car and 1 in Bike, then I would like them only to see the ones for Truck in the Truck forum, the 2 for Cars within the Car forum and the 1 for Bikes in the Bike forum.

I believe it may be an addition of one column in the Showcase table, and then a query within the Showthread but I have no idea how to go about doing that or if it would even be secure.

Depending on the amount of work it would take, I'd be willing to pay for this add-on.

Thanks!