MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.1.8 to 1.2.1 problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I managed to get the upgrade wizard to the Templates Reverted page and the following error occured,

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get_tree() in /home/wiiloade/public_html/install/upgrade.php on line 227

please assist
-D4rk
Are you sure you have uploaded all the files in the 1.2.1 package, including the ones within the subfolders?
yes, I've reuploaded twice now
After reuploading, do we need to start from the beginning?
As long as you've already installed your database (and are not upgrading), no.
I don't understand?

We are upgrading, and we got to the Templates reverted page. Do we need to reupload everything from the upgrade file and start from the beginning? We have a large forum (2000+ members, 50k+ posts) so it's very time consuming.

Please help, we are stuck in the mud with this one! We really need to go to 1.2.1 as 1.1.8 is producing way too many queries when loading pages.
If you haven't closed your browser window, try and refresh?
I actually had to restore a backup as we were down for three hours (which is very bad considering the size/growth rate of our site)

However, I would like to attempt this again Friday night after we drop to around 50 online (2am-4am). From what we can tell, it was having trouble pulling the new theme. Any insight into this before we reattempt would be great. Thanks!
Okay, we are a little outside of the 2am-4am, but the good news is, this attempted WORKED! Currently reskinning before we open her back up, but it looks promising!