MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: encounter a problem to upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello
encounter a problem in upgrade forum I do not know why But after several attempts I arrived to the way blocked A case of 43
[attachment=29194]
I tried to delete a install folder but did not work and after i changed the name of a folder(install)
This message comes (Error The username you have entered appears to be invalid.) But do not accept like name does not exist Is this problem resolvedConfused
try again - delete or rename that install folder. or add a empty file in it with file name lock.
thanks dear .m.

way did not work.
The problem is the name and code admin,They do not exist or have been possible delete
How can I put back the username and password New admin؟؟؟
This is the preliminary point for the treatment of this problem!!!
(2013-05-04, 09:14 PM)rusteem Wrote: [ -> ]thanks dear .m.

way did not work.
The problem is the name and code admin,They do not exist or have been possible delete
How can I put back the username and password New admin؟؟؟
This is the preliminary point for the treatment of this problem!!!

can you still log into the ACP ?
I can not log in to the ACP Especially Forum requires re-upgrade
The information here does not accept the ACP to re-upgrade And come the wrong message that the ACP information.
But I can login to CPANAL
assuming that you are the main administrator and your user id is 1
change your password by using below query (mypassword is your new password)
UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `salt` = '', `password` = md5('mypassword') WHERE `uid` = 1;
Thanks dear : .m.
I do not see this code in mybb_user
Possible to clarify more I will be thankful to you
^ see this tutorial about SQL Queries http://community.mybb.com/thread-44380.html
Thank you I will try to read subject