MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Staff for new forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I have just finished uploading and installing a brand new tech forum. I have closed user registrations until I find some staff. The following positions are needed:

- Administrator
- Super Moderator
- Support Team (Tech expert)
- Other (PM me if you have any other staff ideas)

Please PM me if you are interested.

Smile Smile Smile Smile
please specify if you are looking for the volunteers only.
Already recruiting another administrator and more staff even though there are no posts and no users registered? Surely you should wait until they are actually needed? Nothing worse than seeing a ton of staff on an empty forum.
I like to be organised and gather staff before I open the forum. It worked fine for me and 3 others when Telli custom coded TheTechGame for us. That site has kicked off so well that I don't even visit it that often, I let the staff do the work Wink
(2013-05-05, 01:16 PM)Lingo Wrote: [ -> ]I like to be organised and gather staff before I open the forum. It worked fine for me and 3 others when Telli custom coded TheTechGame for us. That site has kicked off so well that I don't even visit it that often, I let the staff do the work Wink

So you own TTG?
Originally I was one of them yes, but then I handed my account over to Sean. Ever since both he, Hippie and Telli have recruited more and more staff. I don't visit it much any more. I had other things to do so I left.
Why do you need staff for a brand new forum ? I HATE when people post looking for staff for new forums. In my eyes it's another way of asking "I'm looking for a bunch of gullible idiots to fill up my forum with content because I can't be bothered"

If you can't be bothered actually filling your own forum with unique content and gradually building your community from there, then I can assure you, your forum will fail, I'm 100% sure of that.
Okay, whatever you say. Honestly I couldn't care less about what you think. And how some of my other forums have turned out, well, what you just said, was shear ignorance.
Contact me in one month from now and let me know how this forum is progressing, I mean that.
Okay, will do!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2