MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: {REQ} Side Box PLUGIN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im requesting a side box plugin. So for example a site like sportscardforum.com all the things are on the side. And users can choose form an option box what goes on the side. And the boxes show on all pages.
my word do you not appreciate anything? I went through as you said to make the sidebox plugin updated for 1.2 and you didn't even say thank you and now your requesting more and more.
Immersion Wrote:my word do you not appreciate anything? I went through as you said to make the sidebox plugin updated for 1.2 and you didn't even say thank you  and now your requesting more and more.

DIdnt you say to ask for a PLUGIn for it?
I didnt tell you to make a thread. I said one day someone may make a plugin of it. Also again you still did not even say thank you or anything in recognition that i spent my time making it for you.
Immersion Wrote:my word do you not appreciate anything? I went through as you said to make the sidebox plugin updated for 1.2 and you didn't even say thank you and now your requesting more and more.

I have to agree with you Immersion. I thank you for the work you've done concerning the sidebox.
I think what you did is enough, if somebody wanted to make it a plugin then great, but finding one thing and replacing it with something else isn't hard, and if you can't do that, you probably shouldn't be messing with it or even running a forum.