MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Funny Omar. G Imposter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: WZ7KvWccXFXqrfLZ7Zx4.png]

Lol that Photoshop fail, sucked so bad.
hmm., I wonder if he has time to join a chit chat forum. however I joined your forum (non-poster) Wink
(2013-05-06, 11:15 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]hmm., I wonder if he has time to join a chit chat forum. however I joined your forum (non-poster) Wink

Lol that's the joke, it isn't him, somebody edited it and failed badly and you can see it's Photoshopped clearly because of the 'thread creator' field Toungue
Its funny because they could of done much better by editing the HTML source code.
There is no real proof in screenshots. Always ask them to PM you from the site they claim to be from.
(2013-05-06, 11:18 AM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]Its funny because they could of done much better by editing the HTML source code.
There is no real proof in screenshots. Always ask them to PM you from the site they claim to be from.

Haha I know it's not him. Omar wouldn't join the forum, although Leefish has Toungue
I am not sure what does this have with General MyBB 1.6 Support.