MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My BB installation help :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Godaddy Hosting - Deluxe Linux Based
- www.trollmerica.com - forum
- new installation of latest mybb

Created SQL info. Downloaded myBB. Installed to root/forums

Ran through www.trollmerica.com/install (previously on windows hosting i had to go to www.trollmerica.com/forum/install but for this one i didnt...weird)

Installed successfully, had me login, got to control panel. Clicking anything after gives 404 not found.

www.trollmerica.com/index.php looks like a defunct page.

I had the windows based working perfectly except for the fact i couldnt post any new threads. Was continuously getting "no input file" and discovered it was an issue with godaddy. Switched to linux to start fresh. Little stuck now.

I am new to webhosting/installation and i am learning as i go. Any help is greatly appreciated and i will try to answer all questions/provide information.

Thanks guys! Let me know what you need or what i can do to expedite the process.
A lot of your files are missing. Try reuploading MyBB from a fresh package. Smile
(2013-05-07, 12:24 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of your files are missing. Try reuploading MyBB from a fresh package. Smile

That process is completed by copying the contents of the "uploads" folder to my ftp site for root/forums?
Correct. Smile