MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Simple Audio Video Embeder 1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hmm I have the defaults set to
Height: 385 Width:640
Just installed and it does function, though we're having the same issues as the others - in that it looks like a playing card. Extra black space at the top and bottom.
I tried modifying the width and height parameters to no avail. Please advise and thanks in advance.
(2013-06-18, 10:29 AM)JayRodney Wrote: [ -> ]Just installed and it does function, though we're having the same issues as the others - in that it looks like a playing card. Extra black space at the top and bottom.
I tried modifying the width and height parameters to no avail. Please advise and thanks in advance.
Think I found a fix.
Copy this file to your inc/plugins folder and let me know if it helps.

(2013-06-18, 10:29 AM)JayRodney Wrote: [ -> ]Just installed and it does function, though we're having the same issues as the others - in that it looks like a playing card. Extra black space at the top and bottom.
Think I found a fix.
Posting update to the MyBB plugin site now.

If you need the quick fix download it from
http://www.mybbhacks.com/showthread.php?tid=46
By the way, blogtv shutdown and merged with a site called younow.
Thanks for the headsup!
(2013-06-18, 02:38 PM)vbgamer45 Wrote: [ -> ]
Think I found a fix.
Copy this file to your inc/plugins folder and let me know if it helps.

Think I found a fix.
Posting update to the MyBB plugin site now.

If you need the quick fix download it from
http://www.mybbhacks.com/showthread.php?tid=46

Worked like a charm! Big Grin Thanks so much for your quick response, fantastic plugin!
Glad to help!
Just updated today from my older Version of this Plugin. And now I don't see any Videos anymore that were previously added into my forum. Why ?
Go back to the settings area of the plugin and make sure all the video sites are checked and save the settings again
Did that, Youtube still works. But I dont get Dailymotion to work right now. Just not showing up. Tried also a Video from Gametrailers.com which according to the Plugin is supported, yet I only see the link instead of the Video from Gametrailers.com.

Is that just me ?

Its funny, when my friend (who is not an Admin) is posting a Video from for example DAILYMOTION, its there in the post. I can see it, so does everyone else. When I post the Video, its an empty while field and noone sees it.

This Plugin doesn't have any Userpermissions that I can think of, why would I now out of a sudden just because of the Update, not be able to post Videos anymore as Admin ? Sad

Wolfseye

Whats the VIDEOS folder for which was not yet in the previous Version ? And what for is the empty.txt in the Cache folder which was also not before in there. In my previous Version 1.0 it didnt had those. Are they necessary ?

Downgraded to previous installed Version 1.0.1 and all works fine again. Something not right with the 1.2 or its just me, I dont know. Seems I need to stick with the older Version.
Pages: 1 2 3