MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where are we going ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
'we' here, stands for this so-called free world ...
slavery is comming back on us, and skin colour is no more a criteria.
http://www.infowars.com/articles/ps/tort...how_id.htm

think and spread the word
Your right. It's pretty sad for that to happen, but why didn't the kid just show his ID in the first place?
I don't know,.. putting the powers in front of their contradictions ... ( constitution vs newly adopted acts ) ?
Is that worth such a treatment ? I don't think so ...
Yeh I agree. They very well know (or should atleast) that He CAN'T stand up after multiple rounds of 50,000 volts go through his body.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyvrqcxNIFs an uncut video, disgusting for me to watch

It all started when he refused to show his ID. They then grabbed him as he was leaving. He said don't touch me - resulting in the first zap. He fell, and then they asked him to get up. He could not get up, so they tased him again. This was repeated a total of 5 times. The police officers claim that the handcuffed suspect was a subject of danger.

Now for my comment, the guy who was tasered was handcuffed. Why the heck would you need to taser someone who is handcuffed? Being tasered can cause immobilization for a period of time depending on the subject. Don’t the police officers know that? Why the hell are you asking him to stand up then when you just tased him? They could’ve just simply carry him away.

The officers even threaten to tase the students who asked for their name and badge ID. I am disgusted by the video and what happened.

These cops really need to get themselves tazed before tazing someone else and see how it feels...

What's going to be next, "Guy shot in Stanford library for not showing ID"?
Jeff Wrote:These cops really need to get themselves tazed before tazing someone else and see how it feels...

What's going to be next, "Guy shot in Stanford library for not showing ID"?

I've read many times that cops recieve special training, incuding beeing tazed themselves. Maybe they don't get tazed with the same equippement they use on people afterwards Rolleyes

Anyway, this is just showing how "power abuses" are getting more common these days. Same goes in here, France...

Strange that you mention "what's next", Jeff. Have you seen some banner of mine somewhere else ?
deufrai Wrote:Strange that you mention "what's next", Jeff. Have you seen some banner of mine somewhere else ?

Strangely not Wink
I don't know Sad