MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Joomla with mybb forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Searched on net youtube there are 3 videos for integrate Joomla with mybb forum but that video in italian english and quality is also not good anyone here who can tell me how do integrate Joomla with mybb.
I run a level of integration at silvertails.net. I use jfusion to combine the logins and then just created a theme to tie everything together.

I am not really happy with the results and am looking to move away from joomla and hopefully come up with a custom myBB solution instead.

The joomla login frequently logs itself out and I get occasional cookie issues. Far from perfect and rather frustrating for end users. There is very little need for my users to login to Joomla apart from adding articles and a few other minor things, it may be best to work out away to tie in the functionality that you require user logins for on Joomla into myBB and therefore remove the need for users to login on the front-end
thanks but could you please tell me how it's possible or any others cms that easily integrate with mybb forum
(2013-05-09, 06:42 AM)kokoko Wrote: [ -> ]thanks but could you please tell me how it's possible or any others cms that easily integrate with mybb forum

out of the box? not that I know of! If you find one please let us know!
i am also looking for this