MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Staff for my new forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have a 2 months old discussion forum. I have closed user registrations until I find some staff. The following positions are needed:

- Super Moderator
- Support Team or Developer Team (Tech expert)
- Other (PM me if you have any other staff ideas)

Please PM me if you are interested.

Here are some of the features my forums offers:
Features:
Custom theme
Awards
Friendly environment
Open staff positions
Alerts

Sections:
General
Gaming
Graphics
Computing
Ethical Hacking
Fun
Coding

Thanks Smile
are you paying the staff in real currency ?
(2013-05-07, 10:54 AM)Exze Wrote: [ -> ]You just copied http://community.mybb.com/thread-138821.html ....

How did i copy and paste? Come on read my thread again and stop being so bossy here
His
Quote:Hi, I have just finished uploading and installing a brand new tech forum. I have closed user registrations until I find some staff. The following positions are needed:

Yours
Quote:Hi, I have a 2 months old discussion forum. I have closed user registrations until I find some staff. The following positions are needed:

His
Quote:- Support Team (Tech expert)

Yours
Quote:
- Support Team
or Developer Team (Tech expert)

Anyhow i'm not being bossy, simply pointing out something, good luck.
Well at least it's ethical hacking, but that will no doubt get abused. Best remove it.

Also best open user registrations. People will become staff through the love of the forum, not because you post elsewhere.
I'd be the best to moderate the gaming and hacking section as a Super Moderator. I have a lot of experience in Moderating many things, and am very fair to everyone, as well as will follow the rules.

If you have any more questions or concerns, please PM me. I am interested in being a Super Moderator of this site.
I wouldbe greats a Developer (and/or a Super Moderator).'i know MyBb on the back of the hand, plus I know how to program in many different languages. I play games ALOT, so I could discuss a lot and bring in more members.