MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Threads and Posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

For a few days now I have been going through the template files to locate where the number of threads and number of posts are located for both the front page of the forums (where you can see all sub forums and their categories) and for the individual sub forums.

So far, I have only been able to locate the headers. What I would like to do is to have the number of threads and the number of posts in the same column as opposed to two individual columns. If someone could point me in the direction of the template file I need to edit to achieve this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Check Forum Bit templates - on index for example forumbit_depth1_cat contains the Threads and Posts column headers and forumbit_depth2_forum the columns. In forumdisplay_subforums there are subforum column headers.
(2013-05-07, 03:58 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Check Forum Bit templates - on index for example forumbit_depth1_cat contains the Threads and Posts column headers and forumbit_depth2_forum the columns. In forumdisplay_subforums there are subforum column headers.

That was it, thank you!