MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unable to re-install a theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I used "Custom Forum Icons" plugin, but that plugin crashed all my forum icons, so I delete it with the hope that my theme would be restored, but no. However, I tried to re-upload the theme, and now show me this message:

"Se encontrĂ³ un problema potencial de seguridad en el estilo. No se pudo importar. Por favor contacta al autor o a MyBB Group para recibir ayuda."

(We found a potencial problem of security with the style. Unable to import. Please contact author or a MyBB Group to recieve help)

This happened to Darkfusion theme, and now I tried to reinstall mybb default theme and the same thing...

So well, im here, help me please Sad

Edit: looks like its a problem with the newer version, I reinstalled Mybb 1.6.9 and I finally uploaded correctly the theme. However, isnt showing correctly. Probably the plugin "Custom Forum Icons" crashed the theme DB. How to restore it or remake it? Since I dont have a backup...

Edit2: I will create this topic in another subforum, since isnt a problem of theme.