MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Website bugs and width problem.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, so my forum is: http://ghastgaming.com

So I have a few problems right now. I've recently installed the Apart Night theme, and I'm absolutely loving it. The only problem is that it's bugging out on me, like I've never seen before.

The first problem is that the forum width changed when you're logged in and out. When you're logged in, it goes to 100% width, like it's supposed to. When you log out, the forums kinda slide back.

*note* I went into the Advanced Stylesheet for my template, because the basic wasn't changing my forum width to 100% like I was telling it to, and I manually changed the width in the .wrapper section.

You can test this yourself with this test account:
User: test1
Pass: asdf123

The second problem is the forum cutting itself off. Right after the Private messages, there's a blank space, not white. I want the buddy list, PM, and all that stuff to fill in that little space.

And lastly, there are no icons! The Search, Member List, they're all missing their icons!

I want to thank you for taking your time to help me. I've had experience with MyBB, and editing. If it's an advanced technique, please post it. If you can just link me to the icon images, and tell me where to upload them, I can do that too. Please help! Sad
Hi.
I use Apart themes for a long time,and no problems like yours.

Are you sure that you put everything in the correct folder on your myBB ? Smile
Actually, my problem's been solved. It turn's out the theme Apart Night is SEVERELY bugged, because I've downloaded another theme and it ALMOST works perfectly.

I STILL don't have any icons! It's so frustrating! All I have is an GDK - Logo.xcf and and a GDK - Buttons.xcf.

I feel like these are the answers to my problem, but I have no idea where to install them. Help?
(2013-05-08, 01:37 AM)JollyDoctor Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, my problem's been solved. It turn's out the theme Apart Night is SEVERELY bugged, because I've downloaded another theme and it ALMOST works perfectly.

I STILL don't have any icons! It's so frustrating! All I have is an GDK - Logo.xcf and and a GDK - Buttons.xcf.

I feel like these are the answers to my problem, but I have no idea where to install them. Help?

surly XCF files are base GIMP files and your images should be in a graphical form (GIF, PNG , JPG) and then placed in the images folder or the folder that the theme looks for images