MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Editor is broken??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

MikeInToshx

Hi guys!

My Editor is realy broken!

when making a hyperlink it said undefined or something, and now it does nothing anymore. I cant even style my text,
The Editor also resizes ect.. Realy broken, while I didnt touch any of the settings. It start happening after editing a signature for a member.
Realy weird.. Is there any solution, or a new editor?

Please I need ASAP help, in my eyes it makes my forum useless !

[attachment=29236]
Please post your forum url with a test account. And also which version of MyBB do you've?

MikeInToshx

Wow, very fast answer, thanks!!

I have version 1.6.9

login: test10
pass: test10

www.computerhelpforum.be

I know I have to upgrade, but Im afraid i will lose a lot of custom things I worked hard on ect.

Can I ask which browser u used? I'm using firefox and i have the problem. also in google chrome.

I also tried in IE, and it seems fine.

Thanks.
Sorry i've deleted my post by mistake. In one thread everything is fine but when i access this one:

http://computerhelpforum.be/showthread.php?tid=56

Everything brokes up.

Can you please post your FTP and ACP login details in Private Inquiries forums?

And also for upgrading, if you upgrade nothing will be broken. It's really recommended to update forums to latest 1.6.10

MikeInToshx

So I make a new thread there with my ACP login details?
Is this secure, can people see that thread or did u give me some privilliges to post there?

Thanks for the very quick support!
(2013-05-08, 05:28 PM)MikeInToshx Wrote: [ -> ]So I make a new thread there with my ACP login details?
Is this secure, can people see that thread or did u give me some privilliges to post there?

Thanks for the very quick support!

Yes.
It's secure, only MyBB staff can see threads in Private Inquiries forums, so no one other will see it Smile

MikeInToshx

Ok, the info is there, thanks.

MikeInToshx

Can I have some feedback please? been 5 days my info is in a thread.
Thanks..
I logged in to your forum (using opera) - the editor looks fine. Is this only happening on Firefox?

MikeInToshx

It doesnt happen all the time. It is most stable on IE, but it does happen there too.
Try firefox please.

( try editing signature, try refreshing the page a couple of times ect. ) It also happens in Chrome.
Pages: 1 2 3 4