MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: leaving a forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need to leave a forum. I'm sorry if i've posted this in the wrong place but can somebody please tell me how to leave a forum i no longer want to be part of
Don't type the URL in anymore. If you have personal information, change it in your account to filler info.
(2013-05-09, 09:12 PM)Tecca Wrote: [ -> ]Don't type the URL in anymore. If you have personal information, change it in your account to filler info.

i joined somebody's forum. i need to leave but i can't see how i can do that? i'm not seeing an option to leave. i don't trust the person who is running it
You'll have to talk to the forum owner. There is nothing we can do about this.
Stop going, edit all your posts to say banana fruitcake. Nothing else you can do.
[Image: Screen%20Shot%202013-05-11%20at%207.19.33%20PM.png]
To have your account deleted you need to ask the owner or administrator of a forum - via pm or use the contact form down in the footer of the forum.

I'm unsure they will do this though as all your posts / contributions will also be deleted which could benefit the community - probably best to just log out and never visit the website again, you can remove all of your personal information using the User CP Wink.
Change your info, email, and password. Then log out. Done.
(2013-05-12, 02:19 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Screen%20Shot%202013-05-11%20at%207.19.33%20PM.png]

LMAO!