MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What Happened to Jordan Lovelle?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm sorry, I just came back, and I was going to buy some of his themes.

Where did he go?
He's working with Audentio now I believe Smile
Yeah he's with AD, he's been moving toward IPB and XF afaik though.
(2013-05-10, 02:30 AM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ]he's been moving toward IPB and XF afaik though.

Awesome. Might give him a message.
Lately I've been busy at school mainly (exams) so I haven't actually done much of anything productive. I've been learning PHP and SQL a little in my spare time. Design wise I've not really done anything productive. Sad

(2013-05-10, 02:30 AM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah he's with AD, he's been moving toward IPB and XF afaik though.

That was my plan, but I have no time at the moment. I will get around to it one day, though. Toungue I've just been hoping there're more MyBB requests at AD soon so I can actually do something to contribute.
So what abut your photoshop bliss 4 theme i bought it last night and have no way to download it.
Try messaging him directly. He isn't as active as he used to be on here.
Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm not sure as to why it wasn't allowing for you to download it. I've emailed you with the files.
So Jordan, are you ever going to make some Xenforo themes? Toungue
Hahaha I suppose one day I may get around to it. Lately I've been killing time unproductively though, GTA V 'n whatnot. But who knows what the future holds. Toungue
Pages: 1 2