MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Who's Online [Complete List] false information
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I started to notice that in Who's Online [Complete List] sometimes the Location of random user is incorrect. I attached the screenshot. Maybe someone could tell me how to fix it? Which files are responsible for this function? Maybe replacing them from installation package could fix it.
Any help would be appreciated.
run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section to find missing or corrupt files
a couple of main files for who is online are online.php and functions_online.php
I think from experience that the who's online page's location for the user may be a bit older then the profile page.
If this case they may have replied to that thread and moved on to another thread to reply to.
(2013-05-10, 04:49 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section to find missing or corrupt files
a couple of main files for who is online are online.php and functions_online.php

Replaced both files but problem still exist. User profile shows true location, the Who's Online [Complete List] shows misleading location. Today I asked friend to reply to AustÄ—s log'as and this is what happened:
[attachment=29284]

Strange thing, that it shows misleading location not always. Some random s**t. Any ideas?