MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Staff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://gamespot.t15.org/forum/index.php

Below I need the following and below that is the requirements.
•Uber Admin [1]- They have all the tools, they are pretty much a developer.
•Super Moderator [2]- They are a few features lower than an admin, they manage most bans..warning..etc
•Moderator [1]- He/She will take a big role into keeping this site spam free and make sure its safe.
•Community Manager [1]- he/she isn't a admin nor a mod, they advertise and keep the forum alive when I'm offline. (Not Done)
•Community Support Technician (CST)[1]- The CST will help users out with questions, or they will help them with anything they ask.

Requirements
•Admin: You must be very trusted, and you have helped out the community in some way.
•Mod/Super.Mod: You have to have perfect grammar, and you have to be active, and pass the application.
•Community Manager/CST: You have to have a helpful personality, and you have to be active. And at least 10 posts.

Also I need a GFX Designer for theme installment when I need it.
are you looking for volunteers or paid staff (real money) ?
Pretty much free. Until I think the site will be a success, if I get more than 100 members I will pay my staff.
I can be an Uber-Admin. I am VERY good with editing MyBB and I am an experienced staff member. I speak English fluently and know how to manage a forum. Please consider me.

Edit: I am also a GFX artist
I'll be a super mod, I promise not to delete all the content and ban everyone. Honest.
Lol. Great app Solidus. Tip: Solidus is a good choice, you can trust him as he is a big board owner which means he could advertise for you.

Did you get in Solidus?
(2013-05-11, 07:49 PM)Ryan M. Wrote: [ -> ]Lol. Great app Solidus. Tip: Solidus is a good choice, you can trust him as he is a big board owner which means he could advertise for you.

Did you get in Solidus?

How does big board owner have any relation for advertising? If you want quality advertisements, invest in them.
can i help u in your forum,you need staff,right?