MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Forum Management - Fully Managed Forum Package
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

I currently have a few private clients who's forums I manage for a very low fee of $30 a month.
I started doing this as a lot of people I saw around here needed help constantly and were getting embarrassed by having to ask everytime to such a large community.

Fully Managed Service
Well, just like a webhost offers fully managed services, I will fully manage your forum. Whether you are a MyBB veteran with little time, or a rookie to the MyBB world, I can help you. What this $30 includes is:
  • MyBB installation & upgrades.
  • MyBB Plugin updates
  • Unlimited "client requests"!
  • Theme modifications and upgrades at clients request.
  • Template modifications at clients request.
  • Installation of plugins at clients request.
  • Staying 3 steps ahead of the spammers.
  • Daily backups of your MyBB database.
  • Locking down your forum (making it secure)
  • VPS server hosting, management and hardening (Additional $40/Month)
  • and more.

One Off Services
If you don't need your forum managed in as much detail as above, I am available to do one-off jobs Smile

These could be:
  • Forum Upgrade Service = $15
  • Forum Installation Service = $15
  • Forum Hardening Service = $20
  • Server Hardening Service (VPS or Dedicated) = $25

If you need something not on this list... you are welcome to PM me and ask Smile

Why Me?
  • I have been using MyBB for over 4 years now.
  • I am a "former contributor" meaning I was a member of the support team. I now reside on the SQA team Smile
  • I owned my own successful and reputable web-hosting company; which I later sold for a undisclosed amount.
  • I worked for a very big American host as the Senior Vice President. More than 15,000 domains resolving to the network.
  • I do this because its something I enjoy, not for the money. I enjoy helping others. Big Grin

If you want to know more, feel free to post below or PM me.
Good luck.
I can vouch for conor, when i hosted my forum using his hosting, he did everything he could to make sure downtime was minimal, any problems he got sorted, quickly so i,m sure he can work wonders managing your forums.
Thanks guys Smile
Cool. I'll definately give this a thought.
(2013-05-13, 03:30 PM)ALUXi33 Wrote: [ -> ]Cool. I'll definately give this a thought.

Great. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me Smile
What is "hardening"?
Hardening = securing pretty much.